Monday, December 15, 2008

Do You Believe in Santa?

Yes, I've seen Santa twice; once at Macy's in New York City and many times on the Village Green in Woodstock NY. When I was a little toddler living on Ohayo Mt road with my grandmother I woke up one chilly christmas eve to hear Santa's sleigh bells
jingling. The big old farm house was quiet, the Christmas tree in the living room was brightly decorated and there was no one around. Under the tree were a few presents. Who left the presents?
This Wednesday night at 8 30 PM EST on CHannel 23 or via the internet at www.woodstocktv.org and the ustream link, I will interview Ann Washington, long time member of the Woodstock Christmas Eve program.
Add your Woodstock Christmas memories to the blog and watch us Wednesday night as we share ours!

No comments: