Saturday, January 10, 2009

Liberty View Farms

We are expecting snow again here in the northeast. I took a trip in to Kingston this morning, and we encountered the usual " snow panic" shoppers rushing around, trying to stock up for a storm that will last less than 6 hours.
I'm in for the afternoon and I'm going to make a pot of vegetable stew that I learned about on
Rachel Ray 30 minutes figure friendly meals last night.

Liberty View farms is a place I'd like to visit in the winter. Billiam comes to our flea market and also the Woodstock FArm Festival in the summer. He sells egss that are every color in the rainbow!! I posted a link to his blog on the side bar.

1 comment:

Billiam van Roestenberg said...

I just came across this wonderful blog a few days ago and now I see that my farm is in it!

Liberty View Farm and I thank you for your kind words!

Billiam van Roestenberg

Send me an email - I would love to add your link to my blog with your permission.