Friday, January 9, 2009

Body and Soul Challenge

I've subscribed to the Body and Soul magazine for about 3 years. It's part of Martha Stewarts
corral of productions. It's a good magazine and I enjoy it and look forward to reading it.
( Thanks Alexa! )
I decided to take the new year body make over challenge and I am already--- you guessed it, behind in the process.
I can't seem to get the email sign in page to work properly so that I can print out my copy of my food journal- I am supposed to create a diary that helps me learn about my eating habits as it relates to the stress that I encounter during my day. Thank God I have four email accounts, I just created a new account, new password, new screen name.
Tonight, when I get home from work, I'll try again to sign in.
I'll have been to my first visit to Planet Fitness in Kingston.

One of the first week suggestions in the magazine is to cut back on caffeine. It's a possibility-
I'm down to two cups of caffeine a day as it is!!
Probably the most challenging task is to un connect from the internet.
What?
I see the benefit in that, however, what will I substitute this first hour in the morning with?
Sleep? No
Quiet? Maybe
Meditation? Perhaps.
House work? I doubt it

No comments: